Sen. Rod Grams
Former Senator from Minnesota
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Minnesota's 6th District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Grams sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Grams is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Grams’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 372 (106th): A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate with respect to United ...
- S. 3138 (106th): Child Tax Credit Expansion Act of 2000
- S. 3123 (106th): Consumer Rights in Federal Class Actions Act of 2000
- S. 3099 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to clarify ...
- S. 3072 (106th): Support for Overseas Cooperative Development Act
- S. 3020 (106th): Radio Broadcasting Preservation Act of 2000
- S. 2884 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2000, Grams missed 49 of 2,203 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is worse than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: