Our unique analysis of the bills Alexander sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Alexander is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Alexander’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2926 (113th): Freedom to Pray Act
- H.R. 2792 (113th): Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2014
- H.R. 2752 (113th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude seasonal workers ...
- H.R. 1989 (113th): To require the Forest Service to accommodate, to the extent consistent with ...
- H.R. 1988 (113th): Education Assistance to Realign New Eligibilities for Dependents (EARNED) Act of 2013
- H.R. 759 (113th): Equal Standards in Hiring Americans Act
- H.J.Res. 104 (112th): Disapproving a rule submitted by the Department of Labor relating to Temporary ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Sep 2013, Alexander missed 278 of 8,062 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: