Our unique analysis of the bills Davis has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Davis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Davis for more statistics.
Rodney Davis sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on House Administration
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Davis sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5829: ADVISE Now Act
- H.R. 5347: Social Security Disability Fairness Act of 2016
- H.Res. 622: Encouraging people in the United States to recognize March 2, 2016, as Read ...
- H.R. 3861: Employer Participation in Student Loan Assistance Act
- H.R. 3745: Keep Your Chiropractor Act
- H.R. 3335: Access to Veterans Benefits Improvement Act
- H.R. 3334: Families Flying Together Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2016, Davis missed 51 of 2,385 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 10 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: