2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Williams »
Our unique analysis of the bills Williams has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Williams is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Roger Williams sits on the following committees:
Williams sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Williams’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 533: Expressing disapproval of the President’s plan to accept 10,000 Syrian refugees.
- H.R. 4077: Medicare Established Provider Act of 2015
- H.Con.Res. 69: Expressing the sense of Congress that any reform or repeal of the last-in, ...
- H.R. 3267: Paycheck Relief Act of 2015
- H.R. 3213: Fixed Asset Relief Act of 2015
- H.R. 3083: Bring Jobs Back to America Act of 2015
- H.Res. 361: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives concerning the need to explore ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Williams missed 112 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 5.4%. This is much worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 6 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: