Rep. Ron Barber
Former Representative from Arizona’s 2nd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Arizona's 2nd District|
|Representative||Arizona's 8th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Barber »
Our unique analysis of the bills Barber sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Barber is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Barber’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5760: Funeral Honors for World War II Veterans Act
- H.R. 5552: To designate the United States Customs and Border Protection Port of Entry located ...
- H.Res. 736: Affirming the importance of the Electronic Proving Ground at Fort Huachuca, Arizona, to ...
- H.R. 5273: Post-9/11 Veterans Education Fairness Act
- H.R. 4574: Strengthening Mental Health in Our Communities Act of 2014
- H.R. 4375: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 100 ...
- H.R. 4274: To amend the Honoring the Families of Fallen Soldiers Act to provide a ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jun 2012 to Dec 2014, Barber missed 40 of 1,482 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity