Our unique analysis of the bills de Lugo sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1994. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). de Lugo is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
de Lugo sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (52%) Labor and Employment (8%) Emergency Management (8%) Armed Forces and National Security (8%) Housing and Community Development (6%) Commerce (6%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (6%)
Some of de Lugo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4869 (103rd): To amend the Revised Organic Act of the Virgin Islands to provide ...
- H.R. 4628 (103rd): To amend the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States to extend ...
- H.R. 4571 (103rd): To designate the United States post office located at 103-104 Estate Richmond ...
- H.R. 4544 (103rd): To authorize the appropriations for construction projects under the Covenant to Establish ...
- H.R. 4380 (103rd): To amend the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States to extend ...
- H.R. 4338 (103rd): To designate the “Christiansted Bandstand” at the Christiansted National Historic Site, St. ...
- H.R. 4194 (103rd): To designate the United States Post Office located in the Tutu Park ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Feb 1993 to Oct 1994, de Lugo missed 25 of 424 roll call votes, which is 5.9%. This is worse than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: