2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for DeSantis »
Our unique analysis of the bills DeSantis has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). DeSantis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Ron DeSantis sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on the Judiciary
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Some of DeSantis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1689: To prohibit the provision of certain foreign assistance to countries receiving certain detainees ...
- H.R. 1395: Let Seniors Work Act of 2015
- H.R. 1287: Higher Education Reform and Opportunity Act of 2015
- H.R. 584: End Pensions in Congress Act
- H.R. 5683: Ensuring Access to Justice for Claims Against the United States Act
- H.R. 5243: Let Seniors Work Act of 2014
- H.R. 4612: Higher Education Reform and Opportunity Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, DeSantis missed 5 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity