Read our 2017 Report Card for Estes.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Ron Estes sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- House Committee on Homeland Security
Estes sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Estes’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5584: Wichita Project Equus Beds Division Authorization Extension Act
- H.R. 5489: Hope Act
- H.R. 5204: Andrew T. Finch Memorial Act of 2018
- H.R. 5099: Enhancing DHS’ Fusion Center Technical Assistance Program Act
- H.R. 4559: Global Aviation System Security Reform Act of 2017
- H.R. 3914: To remove the limitation imposed as a result of receiving funding under the ...
- H.R. 3669: Securing General Aviation and Commercial Charter Air Carrier Service Act of 2017
|Estes’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 4667: Making further supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, for disaster assistance for Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and calendar year 2017 wildfires, ...
Dec 21, 2017. Passed 251/169.
H.R. 3823: Disaster Tax Relief and Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2017
Sep 25, 2017. Failed 245/171.
The bill reauthorizes the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for six months, provides certain tax benefits for victims of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, reauthorizes certain expiring health programs, and includes provisions to increase the availability of private flood insurance for individuals in flood zones. Federal ...
H.R. 1039: Probation Officer Protection Act of 2017
May 19, 2017. Passed 229/177.
H.R. 1039 amends the federal criminal code to authorize a probation officer to arrest a person, without warrant, if there is probable cause to believe that person forcibly assaulted or obstructed a probation officer while performing their official duties. The bill also would direct the ...
From Apr 2017 to Jun 2018, Estes missed 9 of 776 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: