Our unique analysis of the bills Klein sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Klein is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Klein was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
- H.R. 6338 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 4233 West Hillsboro Boulevard in Coconut Creek, Florida, as the “Army SPC Daniel Agami Post ...
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Klein sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (19%) Social Welfare (14%) Armed Forces and National Security (14%) Government Operations and Politics (14%) Economics and Public Finance (12%) Education (12%) Families (9%) Crime and Law Enforcement (7%)
Some of Klein’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1751 (111th): Mourning the loss of life and expressing condolences to the families affected ...
- H.R. 6347 (111th): Holocaust Accountability and Corporate Responsibility Act of 2010
- H.R. 6043 (111th): Gulf Security and Iran Sanctions Enforcement Act
- H.R. 6042 (111th): Dignity for our Nation’s Heroes Act
- H.R. 5884 (111th): Seniors Financial Fraud Prevention Act of 2010
- H.Con.Res. 302 (111th): Recognizing the 75th anniversary of the signing of the Social Security Act ...
- H.R. 5044 (111th): Medicare Fraud Enforcement and Prevention Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Klein missed 87 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: