Our unique analysis of the bills Klink sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Klink is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Klink’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5356 (106th): Dairy Farmer Viability Act
- H.R. 5115 (106th): Same Insurance as Congress Act
- H.R. 5054 (106th): Farmland Protection and Sprawl Reduction Act of 2000
- H.R. 5052 (106th): Fairness for Dairy Farmers Act of 2000
- H.R. 5053 (106th): Defense of Children Adoption Act
- H.R. 4933 (106th): Veterans Readjustment Appointments Reauthorization Act of 2000
- H.R. 4932 (106th): Medikid Health Care Expansion Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Klink missed 340 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 7.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: