Wright is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Wright has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 17, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ron Wright sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and Labor
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- Member, Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, Energy, and the Environment
Wright sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
International Affairs (100%)
Some of Wright’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2817: To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit taking minors across State ...
- H.R. 2046: Energy Diplomacy Act of 2019
- H.R. 1359: Digital GAP Act
- H.Res. 47: Condemning all forms of anti-Semitism.
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Wright missed 9 of 217 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: