Ginn sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (23%) Economics and Public Finance (20%) Government Operations and Politics (17%) Private Legislation (11%) Crime and Law Enforcement (9%) Energy (9%) Environmental Protection (6%) Armed Forces and National Security (6%)
Some of Ginn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6968 (97th): Military Construction Appropriation Act, 1983
- H.R. 6882 (97th): A bill to revise the boundaries of the Cumberland Island National Seashore ...
- H.R. 5504 (97th): A bill for the relief of Captain Raul B. Perez, United States ...
- H.R. 4713 (97th): A bill to designate certain lands in the Cumberland Island National Seashore, ...
- H.R. 4241 (97th): Military Construction Appropriation Act, 1982
- H.R. 3564 (97th): A bill for the relief of Hoyt W. Brown.
- H.J.Res. 107 (97th): A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution to provide that, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1973 to Dec 1982, Ginn missed 456 of 5,979 roll call votes, which is 7.6%. This is on par with the median of 7.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1982. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills