Jackson is the representative for Texas’s 13th congressional district (view map) and is a Republican. He has served since Jan 3, 2021. Jackson is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
Jackson is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Jackson has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Jun 16, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Ronny Jackson sits on the following committees:
Some of Jackson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3769: To improve the safety and security of members of the Armed Forces, and ...
- H.R. 3507: To amend title 10, United States Code, to prohibit the rescission of a ...
- H.R. 2320: Elaine M. Checketts Military Families Act
- H.Res. 280: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that decades of policies rooted ...
- H.R. 1692: RESTORE Act
- H.R. 1137: Opposing Business with Chinese Military Companies Act
From Jan 2021 to Jun 2021, Jackson missed 0 of 172 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: