Read our 2019 Report Card for Fulcher.
Fulcher is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fulcher has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 9, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Russ Fulcher sits on the following committees:
Some of Fulcher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7454: To amend the Agricultural Act of 2014 to modify the treatment of revenue ...
- H.Res. 1013: Resolving that jurisdictions seeking to dismantle or reduce funding for the jurisdiction’s police ...
- H.R. 7247: To require the Secretary of Energy to establish an integrated energy systems research, ...
- H.R. 6169: Modernizing Access to Our Public Land Act
- H.Res. 572: Recognizing and supporting the goals and ideals of “National Forensic Science Week”.
- H.R. 4026: Enhancing Geothermal Production on Federal Lands Act
- H.R. 2871: Aquifer Recharge Flexibility Act
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Fulcher missed 11 of 839 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: