Our unique analysis of the bills Zinke has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Zinke is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Zinke for more statistics.
Ryan Zinke sits on the following committees:
Zinke sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Zinke’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5999: Global War on Terrorism War Memorial Act
- H.R. 5778: Alex Diekmann Peak Designation Act of 2016
- H.R. 5633: Blackfeet Water Rights Settlement Act
- H.Res. 807: Expressing support for designation of May 5, 2017, as “National Day of Awareness ...
- H.R. 5259: Certainty for States and Tribes Act
- H.R. 5257: Justice for Victims of Military Sexual Assault Act
- H.R. 4375: Repeal ID Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Zinke missed 36 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: