Rep. Samuel Coppersmith
Former Representative from Arizona's 1st District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Arizona's 1st District
See Also: Bioguide
Coppersmith was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Coppersmith’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Coppersmith’s bills had a total of 95 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Coppersmith to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Coppersmith’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4478 (103rd): U.S. Colonias Water Pollution Control Act
- H.R. 4479 (103rd): U.S.-Mexico Border Water Pollution Control Act
- H.R. 4258 (103rd): Home Worker Tax Relief Act of 1994
- H.R. 3629 (103rd): Postal Service Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1993
- H.R. 2365 (103rd): Breeder Reactor Termination Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Coppersmith missed 22 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: