Our unique analysis of the bills Coppersmith sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Coppersmith is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Coppersmith’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4478 (103rd): U.S. Colonias Water Pollution Control Act
- H.R. 4479 (103rd): U.S.-Mexico Border Water Pollution Control Act
- H.R. 4258 (103rd): Home Worker Tax Relief Act of 1994
- H.R. 3629 (103rd): Postal Service Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1993
- H.R. 2365 (103rd): Breeder Reactor Termination Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Coppersmith missed 22 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: