Jacobs is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Jacobs has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to May 24, 2022. See full analysis methodology.
Sara Jacobs sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
Africa, Global Health, and Global Human Rights subcommittees
- International Development, International Organizations, and Global Corporate Social Impact subcommittee Vice Chair
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Select Committee on Economic Disparity and Fairness in Growth
Jacobs sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Jacobs recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 7745: Investigate Russian War Crimes Act
- H.R. 7583: Support International Criminal Investigations for Ukraine Act
- H.R. 7367: Values in Arms Export Act of 2022
- H.Res. 922: Condemning the use of hunger as a weapon of war and recognizing the …
- H.R. 6677: To amend the Honoring America’s Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act …
- H.Res. 853: Calling on the United States and international donors to prioritize children, including the …
- H.R. 6034: Diplomatic Support and Security Act of 2021
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2021 to May 2022, Jacobs missed 3 of 681 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: