2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for DesJarlais »
Our unique analysis of the bills DesJarlais has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). DesJarlais is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Scott DesJarlais sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- Member, Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Some of DesJarlais’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1440: To amend the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 to treat employment ...
- H.Res. 631: Supporting the goals and ideals of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month.
- H.R. 3797: To repeal an annual adjustment of retired pay and retainer pay amounts for ...
- H.R. 3798: To repeal an annual adjustment of retired pay and retainer pay amounts for ...
- H.R. 2492: Protecting Americans from the Proliferation of Weapons to Terrorists Act of 2013
- H.R. 1182: Stopping Needless Additional Performance Bonuses (SNAP) Act of 2013
- H.J.Res. 112 (112th): Disapproving the rule submitted by the Internal Revenue Service relating to the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, DesJarlais missed 166 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 5.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity