2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Garrett »
Our unique analysis of the bills Garrett has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Garrett is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Scott Garrett sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing and Insurance
- House Committee on the Budget
Some of Garrett’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1523: Community Bank Access to Capital Act of 2015
- H.R. 1525: Disclosure Modernization and Simplification Act of 2015
- H.R. 1524: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1 ...
- H.R. 117: Reclaiming Individual Liberty Act
- H.R. 121: Local Education Authority Returns Now Act
- H.R. 114: Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition Act of 2015
- H.R. 115: Freedom of Travel Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Apr 2015, Garrett missed 142 of 8,937 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Garrett [R-NJ5]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Garrett [R-NJ5]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Garrett [R-NJ5]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Garrett [R-NJ5]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.