Our unique analysis of the bills Klug sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1998. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Klug is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Klug sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Klug’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3441 (105th): National Environmental Education Amendments Act of 1998
- H.R. 3171 (105th): To require the Federal Communications Commission to eliminate from its regulations the ...
- H.R. 1446 (105th): Extremely Low Frequency Communications System Termination Act
- H.R. 1295 (105th): National Energy Laboratories Reorganization Commission Act of 1997
- H.R. 877 (105th): To amend the Higher Education Act of 1965 to prevent students called ...
- H.R. 3645 (104th): National Environmental Education Amendments Act of 1996
- H.R. 3548 (104th): States Rights Act of 1996
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1991 to Dec 1998, Klug missed 104 of 4,581 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills