Our unique analysis of the bills McInnis sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). McInnis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of McInnis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5266 (108th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to encourage investment in ...
- H.R. 5142 (108th): Pitkin County Land Exchange Act of 2004
- H.R. 5052 (108th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5051 (108th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 4700 (108th): White River National Forest Improvement Act of 2004
- H.Con.Res. 454 (108th): Commemorating over half a century of adjudication under the McCarran Amendment of ...
- H.R. 3777 (108th): Help Establish Access to Local Timely Healthcare for Your Vets (HEALTHY Vets) ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2004, McInnis missed 401 of 7,080 roll call votes, which is 5.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: