Our unique analysis of the bills Murphy sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Murphy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Murphy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1635 (111th): Supporting the goals and ideals of an annual “National Yellow Ribbon Day”.
- H.Res. 1513 (111th): Congratulating the Saratoga Race Course as it celebrates its 142nd season.
- H.R. 5599 (111th): Wire Clarification Act of 2010
- H.R. 5291 (111th): Tax Information for New Fiscal Oversight Act of 2010
- H.R. 5084 (111th): America Recruits Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1178 (111th): Directing the Clerk of the House of Representatives to compile the cost ...
- H.R. 4545 (111th): Rural Broadband Initiative Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Apr 2009 to Dec 2010, Murphy missed 59 of 1,435 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: