2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Peters »
Our unique analysis of the bills Peters has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Peters is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Scott Peters sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Some of Peters’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 184: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to require the House to ...
- H.Res. 185: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to provide for the consideration ...
- H.R. 1713: Student Loan Repayment Assistance Act of 2015
- H.Res. 161: Expressing support for designation of September 18 as “National Innovation in Education Day”.
- H.R. 1409: Open Internet Act of 2015
- H.R. 1322: Stop Hiding Congressional Farm Subsidies Act
- H.R. 1047: Housing Assistance Efficiency Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Peters missed 18 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Peters [D-CA52]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Peters [D-CA52]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Peters [D-CA52]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Peters [D-CA52]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.