Our unique analysis of the bills Tipton has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Tipton is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Tipton for more statistics.
Scott Tipton sits on the following committees:
Tipton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Tipton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6288: To provide protections and certainty for private landowners related to resurveying certain Federal ...
- H.R. 6287: To establish requirements for use of a driver’s license or personal identification card ...
- H.R. 6162: Protect Prepaid Accounts Act of 2016
- H.R. 5950: To extend the authorization of the Uranium Mill Tailings Radiation Control Act of ...
- H.R. 5901: To name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Pueblo, Colorado, ...
- H.R. 5570: Western Colorado Wilderness Study Area Release Act
- H.R. 5552: ACCESS Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Tipton missed 52 of 4,087 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: