2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Tipton »
Our unique analysis of the bills Tipton has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Tipton is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Scott Tipton sits on the following committees:
Tipton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (53%) Government Operations and Politics (10%) Taxation (10%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (7%) Finance and Financial Sector (7%) Native Americans (7%) Energy (7%)
Some of Tipton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2896: TAILOR Act of 2015
- H.R. 1830: Water Rights Protection Act
- H.R. 1554: Elkhorn Ranch and White River National Forest Conveyance Act of 2015
- H.R. 1553: Small Bank Exam Cycle Reform Act of 2015
- H.R. 1089: Native American Indian Education Act
- H.R. 695: Healthy Forest Management and Wildfire Prevention Act
- H.R. 459: Planning for American Energy Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to May 2016, Tipton missed 51 of 3,781 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: