2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Duffy »
Our unique analysis of the bills Duffy has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Duffy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Sean Duffy sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Joint Economic Committee
Some of Duffy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 610: To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to audit States to ...
- H.R. 353: Veterans’ Access to Hearing Health Act of 2015
- H.R. 355: GIF Act of 2015
- H.R. 354: To impose a civil penalty against a railroad carrier when a shift change ...
- H.J.Res. 21: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the ...
- H.R. 352: Environmental Protection Agency Accountability Act of 2015
- H.R. 5585: GO PACC Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Feb 2015, Duffy missed 91 of 2,916 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Duffy [R-WI7]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Duffy [R-WI7]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.