Our unique analysis of the bills Moulton has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Moulton is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Moulton for more statistics.
Seth Moulton sits on the following committees:
Moulton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Moulton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5625: Modernizing Government Travel Act
- H.R. 5183: ALS Disability Insurance Access Act of 2016
- H.Res. 600: Reaffirming the right for the United States to use all available options, including ...
- H.R. 4417: Essex River Jobs and Recreation Act
- H.R. 4352: Faster Care for Veterans Act of 2016
- H.R. 2672: Train Act
- H.R. 2671: Recruit Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Moulton missed 12 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: