Read our 2019 Report Card for Davids.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Sharice Davids sits on the following committees:
Davids sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Davids’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6342: To amend the Small Business Investment Act of 1958 to provide additional assistance ...
- H.R. 6165: Data to Save Moms Act of 2020
- H.R. 5894: Transparency in Prescription Drug Advertising Act
- H.R. 5144: Insurance Accountability and Transparency Act
- H.R. 4405: Women’s Business Centers Improvements Act of 2019
- H.R. 3734: Successful Entrepreneurship for Reservists and Veterans Act
- H.R. 1513: Count the Vote Act
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2020, Davids missed 5 of 803 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: