Davids is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Davids has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Aug 12, 2022. See full analysis methodology.
Sharice Davids sits on the following committees:
Davids sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Davids recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 8424: Expanding Access to Family Planning Act
- H.R. 7783: Extending America’s Spectrum Auction Leadership Act of 2022
- H.R. 7644: Pride in Mental Health Act
- H.R. 7242: Community Disaster Resilience Zones Act of 2022
- H.R. 7119: Water Design-Build Improvement Act of 2022
- H.Con.Res. 80: Commending the heroism of Olathe East High School Administrator Dr. Kaleb Stoppel and …
- H.R. 6441: Women’s Business Centers Improvement Act of 2022
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2019 to Aug 2022, Davids missed 6 of 1,823 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: