Read our 2019 Report Card for Davids.
Davids is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Davids has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Dec 2, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Sharice Davids sits on the following committees:
Davids sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Davids’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7093: PPP Accountability Act
- H.R. 6696: SUPPLIES Act
- H.R. 6342: SBIC Capital Infusion Act of 2020
- H.R. 6165: Data to Save Moms Act of 2020
- H.R. 5894: Transparency in Prescription Drug Advertising Act
- H.R. 5144: Insurance Accountability and Transparency Act
- H.R. 4405: Women’s Business Centers Improvements Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Dec 2020, Davids missed 5 of 929 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: