Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Sharice Davids sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Small Business
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
Davids sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Davids’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5144: Insurance Accountability and Transparency Act
- H.R. 4405: Women’s Business Centers Improvements Act of 2019
- H.R. 3734: Successful Entrepreneurship for Reservists and Veterans Act
- H.R. 1513: Count the Vote Act
- H.R. 1340: Quindaro Townsite National Commemorative Site Act
From Jan 2019 to Dec 2019, Davids missed 2 of 682 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: