Brown sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Brown recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 9144: SNAP Access for Medically Vulnerable Children Act of 2022
- H.R. 9038: Thriving Community Gardens Act
- H.R. 7618: To designate the Kol Israel Foundation Holocaust Memorial in Bedford Heights, Ohio, as …
- H.R. 7317: FIND Food Act of 2022
- H.R. 6560: GAO Audit Mandates Revision Act of 2022
- H.R. 6356: MOVE Act
- H.R. 6357: Afterschool Meals Act of 2022
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Nov 2021 to Dec 2022, Brown missed 0 of 573 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: