Our unique analysis of the bills Bono sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into their position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bono is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Bono’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2882 (105th): Fairness and Voluntary Arbitration Act of 1998
- H.R. 2448 (105th): Protection From Personal Intrusion Act
- H.R. 1621 (105th): Copyright Term Extension Act of 1997
- H.R. 1542 (105th): Trade and Professional Association Free Flow of Information Act of 1997
- H.R. 1232 (105th): Imported Produce Labeling Act of 1997
- H.R. 1170 (105th): State Initiative Fairness Act
- H.R. 700 (105th): To remove the restriction on the distribution of certain revenues from the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 1997, Bono missed 98 of 1,980 roll call votes, which is 4.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1997. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills