Our unique analysis of the bills Abraham sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2000. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Abraham is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Abraham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3276 (106th): A bill to make technical corrections to the College Scholarship Fraud Prevention ...
- S. 3206 (106th): Victims of Rape Health Protection Act
- S. 3174 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
- S. 3139 (106th): Secret Evidence Repeal Act of 2000
- S. 3112 (106th): Medicare Access to Digital Mammography Act of 2000
- S. 3028 (106th): Rural Hospital and Health Network Preservation Act of 2000
- S. 2991 (106th): Just Punishment for Cyberstalkers Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2000, Abraham missed 0 of 2,203 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: