Our unique analysis of the bills Abraham sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Abraham is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Abraham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3276 (106th): A bill to make technical corrections to the College Scholarship Fraud Prevention ...
- S. 3206 (106th): Victims of Rape Health Protection Act
- S. 3174 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
- S. 3139 (106th): Secret Evidence Repeal Act of 2000
- S. 3112 (106th): Medicare Access to Digital Mammography Act of 2000
- S. 3028 (106th): Rural Hospital and Health Network Preservation Act of 2000
- S. 2991 (106th): Just Punishment for Cyberstalkers Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2000, Abraham missed 0 of 2,203 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: