Sen. Spencer Abraham
Former Senator from Michigan
|Dates||Title / State / District|
See Also: Bioguide
Abraham was a moderate Republican leader according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Abraham’s time serving in the Senate. Abraham’s bills had a total of 633 cosponsors in the 106th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Abraham to other members of the Senate in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Abraham’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3276 (106th): A bill to make technical corrections to the College Scholarship Fraud Prevention ...
- S. 3206 (106th): Victims of Rape Health Protection Act
- S. 3174 (106th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow ...
- S. 3139 (106th): Secret Evidence Repeal Act of 2000
- S. 3112 (106th): Medicare Access to Digital Mammography Act of 2000
- S. 3028 (106th): Rural Hospital and Health Network Preservation Act of 2000
- S. 2991 (106th): Just Punishment for Cyberstalkers Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2000, Abraham missed 0 of 2,203 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.9% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: