Our unique analysis of the bills Plaskett has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Plaskett is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Plaskett for more statistics.
Stacey Plaskett sits on the following committees:
Plaskett sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Plaskett’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5163: Territorial Economic Growth and Recovery Act of 2016
- H.R. 5038: Territorial Tax Equity and Economic Growth Act
- H.R. 5039: Territorial Tax Parity Act of 2016
- H.R. 4191: United States Virgin Islands College Access Act of 2015
- H.Res. 453: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States Government ...
- H.Res. 291: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States Postal ...
- H.R. 2615: Virgin Islands of the United States Centennial Commission Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: