Read our 2016 Report Card for Plaskett.
Our unique analysis of the bills Plaskett has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Plaskett is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Stacey Plaskett sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Plaskett was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Plaskett sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Plaskett’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 39: Recognizing and commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Virgin Islands of the United ...
- H.R. 1709: To amend title 1, United States Code, to provide for a definition of ...
- H.J.Res. 91: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States regarding Presidential election ...
- H.Res. 227: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to permit Delegates and the ...
- H.R. 186: United States Virgin Islands College Access Act of 2017
- H.R. 187: Virgin Islands Visa Waiver Act of 2017
- H.R. 189: Territorial Tax Parity Act of 2017
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: