Our unique analysis of the bills Jones sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Jones is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Jones’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 1131 (110th): Recognizing that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention observes the month ...
- H.Res. 996 (110th): Expressing support for the second annual America Saves Week 2008 from February ...
- H.Res. 993 (110th): Expressing support for the second annual America Saves Week 2008 from February ...
- H.Res. 957 (110th): Expressing support for the second annual America Saves Week 2008 from February ...
- H.Res. 874 (110th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Congressional Philanthropy ...
- H.R. 4328 (110th): Community Economic Development Expertise Enhancement Act of 2007
- H.Res. 827 (110th): Honoring and recognizing the achievements of Carl Stokes, the first African-American mayor ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Aug 2008, Jones missed 729 of 6,397 roll call votes, which is 11.4%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Aug 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: