2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Fincher »
Our unique analysis of the bills Fincher has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fincher is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Stephen Fincher sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Some of Fincher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1659: Improving Access to Capital for Emerging Growth Companies Act
- H.R. 650: Preserving Access to Manufactured Housing Act of 2015
- H.R. 597: Reform Exports and Expand the American Economy Act
- H.R. 5798: Stability for Service Members Act
- H.Res. 637: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Secretary of the ...
- H.R. 4789: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make the deduction for ...
- H.R. 4764: Verify It Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Fincher missed 95 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Fincher [R-TN8]: Not VotingApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Fincher [R-TN8]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Fincher [R-TN8]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Fincher [R-TN8]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.