Our unique analysis of the bills Horn sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Horn is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Horn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5215 (107th): Confidential Information Protection and Statistical Efficiency Act of 2002
- H.R. 4914 (107th): Center for Commercial Deployment of Transportation Technology Development Authorization Act of 2002
- H.R. 4878 (107th): Improper Payments Information Act of 2002
- H.R. 4792 (107th): To reauthorize funding for the Water Desalination Act of 1996, and for ...
- H.R. 4187 (107th): Presidential Records Act Amendments of 2002
- H.R. 3483 (107th): Intergovernmental Law Enforcement Information Sharing Act of 2001
- H.R. 3443 (107th): Fairness to All Vietnam Veterans Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Horn missed 96 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: