2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Pearce »
Our unique analysis of the bills Pearce has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Pearce is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Stevan “Steve” Pearce sits on the following committees:
Pearce sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (32%) Native Americans (21%) International Affairs (13%) Labor and Employment (8%) Environmental Protection (8%) Armed Forces and National Security (8%) Water Resources Development (5%) Government Operations and Politics (5%)
Some of Pearce’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4772: Justice Before Commerce Act of 2016
- H.Res. 644: Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the First Aero Squadron’s participation as the first ...
- H.Con.Res. 122: PROTECT Patrimony Resolution
- H.R. 4483: Gold King Mine Spill Accountability Act of 2016
- H.R. 3478: Luna and Hidalgo Counties Wilderness Study Area Release Act of 2015
- H.R. 3107: Belarus Democracy and Sanctions Enforcement Act of 2015
- H.R. 2467: Organ Mountains-Desert Peaks National Monument Correction Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Apr 2016, Pearce missed 198 of 8,003 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 5 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: