Our unique analysis of the bills Austria sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Austria is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Austria’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 606 (112th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the notice signed ...
- H.Res. 505 (112th): Expressing the sense of sympathy of the House of Representatives to those ...
- H.R. 799 (112th): Colonel Charles Young Home Study Act
- H.R. 369 (112th): Health Savings and Affordability Act of 2011
- H.R. 3610 (111th): Health Savings and Affordability Act of 2009
- H.R. 2315 (111th): To prohibit the use of funds to transfer enemy combatants detained at ...
- H.R. 1892 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Jan 2013, Austria missed 95 of 3,261 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity