2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Daines »
Steve Daines sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Department of Defense
- Member, Subcommittee on Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, Insurance, and Data Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness
- Member, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Some of Daines’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 493: Balanced Budget Accountability Act
- H.R. 5867: To extend the deadline for commencement of construction of a hydroelectric project involving ...
- H.R. 5763: To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs clinic in Billings, Montana, as the ...
- H.R. 5543: East Rosebud Wild and Scenic Rivers Act
- H.R. 5333: Expanding Access for Veterans’ Service Animals Act
- H.R. 5098: Ensuring Medicaid and Medicare Access to Providers Act
- H.R. 5052: Lawful Ivory Protection Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Mar 2015, Daines missed 0 of 68 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Joint Resolution Passed 53/46
Sen. Daines [R-MT]: YeaMar 4, 2015 11:38 a.m.
Motion to Proceed Agreed to 53/45
Sen. Daines [R-MT]: YeaMar 3, 2015 2:18 p.m.
Cloture Motion Rejected 47/43
Sen. Daines [R-MT]: YeaMar 2, 2015 5:30 p.m.