Driehaus was the representative for Ohio’s 1st congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2009 to 2010.
Driehaus sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Driehaus’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6558 (111th): For the relief of Bernard Didier Pastor.
- H.R. 6230 (111th): To amend title 37, United States Code, to exclude bonus payments made ...
- H.R. 6026 (111th): Access to Congressionally Mandated Reports Act
- H.R. 5722 (111th): Fairness in Flood Mapping Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1453 (111th): Celebrating the 29th Congressional Art Competition and commending the winners of the ...
- H.Res. 1419 (111th): Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Ohio Fire Chiefs’ Association and commending ...
- H.R. 4527 (111th): CLEAR Act
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Driehaus missed 9 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: