Driehaus, a Democrat, was the representative for Ohio’s 1st congressional district from 2009 to 2010.
Driehaus sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Driehaus’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6558 (111th): For the relief of Bernard Didier Pastor.
- H.R. 6230 (111th): To amend title 37, United States Code, to exclude bonus payments made ...
- H.R. 6026 (111th): Access to Congressionally Mandated Reports Act
- H.R. 5722 (111th): Fairness in Flood Mapping Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1453 (111th): Celebrating the 29th Congressional Art Competition and commending the winners of the ...
- H.Res. 1419 (111th): Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Ohio Fire Chiefs’ Association and commending ...
- H.R. 4527 (111th): CLEAR Act
|Driehaus’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 3729 (111th): National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2010
Sep 29, 2010. Passed 304/118.
H.Res. 1137 (111th): Providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 2847) making appropriations for the Departments ...
Mar 4, 2010. Passed 212/209.
H.Res. 915 (111th): Encouraging the Republic of Hungary to respect the rule of law, treat foreign investors fairly, and promote ...
Dec 8, 2009. Passed 333/74.
H.R. 2918 (111th): Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2010
Jun 19, 2009. Passed 232/178.
H.R. 31 (111th): Lumbee Recognition Act
Jun 3, 2009. Passed 240/179.
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Driehaus missed 9 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 6 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: