Driehaus was the representative for Ohio’s 1st congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2009 to 2010.
Driehaus sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Driehaus’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6558 (111th): For the relief of Bernard Didier Pastor.
- H.R. 6230 (111th): To amend title 37, United States Code, to exclude bonus payments made ...
- H.R. 6026 (111th): Access to Congressionally Mandated Reports Act
- H.R. 5722 (111th): Fairness in Flood Mapping Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1453 (111th): Celebrating the 29th Congressional Art Competition and commending the winners of the ...
- H.Res. 1419 (111th): Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Ohio Fire Chiefs’ Association and commending ...
- H.R. 4527 (111th): CLEAR Act
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Driehaus missed 9 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: