Our unique analysis of the bills Kagen sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kagen is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Kagen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6474 (111th): To direct the Secretary of the Army to cease construction of a ...
- H.R. 6285 (111th): To prohibit the importation into the United States of paper products that ...
- H.Res. 1699 (111th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that foreign countries have ...
- H.R. 6039 (111th): Fox-Wisconsin Heritage Parkway National Heritage Area Act of 2010
- H.R. 5520 (111th): Oil Spill Responsibility Act of 2010
- H.R. 4700 (111th): Transparency in All Health Care Pricing Act of 2010
- H.R. 4066 (111th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2010, Kagen missed 99 of 3,531 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills