Our unique analysis of the bills Largent sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Largent is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Largent’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2714 (107th): Date Certain Tax Code Replacement Act
- H.Con.Res. 207 (107th): Recognizing the important contributions of the Youth For Life: Remembering Walter Payton ...
- H.R. 2267 (107th): Domestic Energy Enhancement and Security Act of 2001
- H.R. 4710 (106th): Illegal Pornography Prosecution Act of 2000
- H.R. 4230 (106th): Date Certain Tax Code Replacement Act
- H.R. 4199 (106th): Date Certain Tax Code Replacement Act
- H.R. 2050 (106th): Electric Consumers’ Power To Choose Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Nov 1994 to Feb 2002, Largent missed 298 of 4,292 roll call votes, which is 6.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Feb 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: