2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Womack »
Our unique analysis of the bills Womack has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Womack is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Steve Womack sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Vice Chairman, Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Defense
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- House Committee on the Budget
Womack sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Womack’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3062: APPROVAL Act
- H.R. 1334: Holding Company Registration Threshold Equalization Act of 2015
- H.R. 767: Fair BEER Act
- H.R. 537: Truth in Obamacare Advertising Act of 2015
- H.R. 536: Provider Tax Administrative Simplification Act of 2015
- H.R. 175: ENERGY STAR Regulatory Improvement Act
- H.R. 177: Firefighter Equipment Protection Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Womack missed 0 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: