2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Womack »
Our unique analysis of the bills Womack has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Womack is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Steve Womack sits on the following committees:
Some of Womack’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 767: Fair BEER Act
- H.R. 537: Truth in Obamacare Advertising Act of 2015
- H.R. 536: Provider Tax Administrative Simplification Act of 2015
- H.R. 175: ENERGY STAR Regulatory Improvement Act
- H.R. 177: Firefighter Equipment Protection Act
- H.J.Res. 9: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States giving Congress power ...
- H.R. 176: LOCAL Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Feb 2015, Womack missed 0 of 2,909 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Womack [R-AR3]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 2:43 p.m.
Rep. Womack [R-AR3]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 10:56 a.m.
Rep. Womack [R-AR3]: YeaFeb 27, 2015 10:49 a.m.