Steven Horsford sits on the following committees:
Horsford sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Horsford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3274: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow the energy investment ...
- H.R. 2806: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to treat certain scholarships and ...
- H.R. 2069: SPIKE Act
- H.R. 1974: Mine Rescue Team Training Credit
- H.R. 1016: Pay Workers What They’ve Earned Act
- H.R. 5608 (113th): Duckwater Shoshone Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 4968 (113th): Maya Angelou Congressional Gold Medal Act
From Jan 2013 to Jun 2019, Horsford missed 162 of 1,526 roll call votes, which is 10.6%. This is much worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: