Horsford sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Horsford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5608 (113th): Duckwater Shoshone Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 4968 (113th): Maya Angelou Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 4890 (113th): Moapa Band of Paiutes Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 4891 (113th): Opportunity Village Conveyance and Expansion Act of 2014
- H.R. 4827 (113th): Youth Access to American Jobs Act of 2014
- H.R. 3560 (113th): Universal Racial Profiling Elimination Standards, and Procedures for Effective Constitutional Rights Training ...
- H.R. 3453 (113th): Putting Our Veterans Back to Work Act of 2013
|Horsford’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 83 (113th): Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015
Dec 11, 2014. Passed 219/206.
This bill became the vehicle for passage of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 [pdf], which was approved by the House on December 11, 2014 and by the Senate on December 13, 2014. The bill was originally introduced on January 3, 2013 by ...
H.J.Res. 124 (113th): Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
Sep 17, 2014. Passed 319/108.
H.R. 5461 (113th): To clarify the application of certain leverage and risk-based requirements under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and ...
Sep 16, 2014. Passed 327/97.
H.R. 3393 (113th): Student and Family Tax Simplification Act
Jul 24, 2014. Passed 227/187.
H.R. 592 (113th): Federal Disaster Assistance Nonprofit Fairness Act of 2013
Feb 13, 2013. Passed 354/72.
From Jan 2013 to Jan 2019, Horsford missed 161 of 1,247 roll call votes, which is 12.9%. This is much worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: