Steven Horsford sits on the following committees:
Horsford sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Horsford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3342: Health Providers Training Act
- H.R. 3274: Dynamic Glass Act of 2019
- H.R. 2806: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to treat certain scholarships and ...
- H.R. 2069: SPIKE Act
- H.R. 1974: Mine Rescue Team Training Credit
- H.R. 1016: Pay Workers What They’ve Earned Act
- H.R. 5608 (113th): Duckwater Shoshone Land Conveyance Act
From Jan 2013 to Jul 2019, Horsford missed 162 of 1,700 roll call votes, which is 9.5%. This is much worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: