2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Horsford »
Our unique analysis of the bills Horsford sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Horsford is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Horsford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5608: Duckwater Shoshone Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 4968: Maya Angelou Congressional Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 4890: Moapa Band of Paiutes Land Conveyance Act
- H.R. 4891: Opportunity Village Conveyance and Expansion Act of 2014
- H.R. 4827: Youth Access to American Jobs Act of 2014
- H.R. 3560: Universal Racial Profiling Elimination Standards, and Procedures for Effective Constitutional Rights Training Act
- H.R. 3453: Putting Our Veterans Back to Work Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Dec 2014, Horsford missed 161 of 1,204 roll call votes, which is 13.4%. This is much worse than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: