Our unique analysis of the bills Palazzo has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Palazzo is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Palazzo for more statistics.
Steven Palazzo sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch
Palazzo sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Palazzo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4816: Small Public Housing Agency Opportunity Act of 2016
- H.R. 4655: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for a minimum ...
- H.Res. 582: Condemning and censuring President Barack Obama.
- H.R. 4119: Gulf Islands National Seashore Land Exchange Act of 2016
- H.R. 4030: To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide that refugees may not ...
- H.R. 2039: National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act for 2016 and 2017
- H.R. 1546: Emergency Information Improvement Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jul 2016, Palazzo missed 110 of 3,991 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 6 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: