Steven Watkins sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and Labor
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Middle East, North Africa, and International Terrorism
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Some of Watkins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2159: Public Diplomacy Modernization Act of 2019
- H.R. 1872: ECORA Act of 2019
- H.R. 1061: Fort Scott National Historic Site Boundary Modification Act
|Watkins’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1585: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019
Apr 4, 2019. Passed 263/158.
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
From Jan 2019 to Apr 2019, Watkins missed 3 of 167 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: