Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Steven Watkins sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and Labor
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Middle East, North Africa, and International Terrorism
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Some of Watkins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4267: Independent and Community Bank Shareholders Protection Act
- H.R. 3491: Kickapoo Tribe in Kansas Water Rights Settlement Act
- H.R. 3150: Rural and Underserved Residencies to Attract Long-term Physicians Act
- H.Res. 382: Honoring the 65th anniversary of the landmark decision of the Supreme Court in ...
- H.R. 2159: Public Diplomacy Modernization Act of 2019
- H.R. 1872: ECORA Act of 2019
- H.R. 1061: Fort Scott National Historic Site Boundary Modification Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2019, Watkins missed 3 of 531 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: