Our unique analysis of the bills Kelly sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kelly is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kelly sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (19%) Economics and Public Finance (16%) Health (13%) Finance and Financial Sector (12%) Law (11%) Commerce (11%) Armed Forces and National Security (10%) Science, Technology, Communications (8%)
Some of Kelly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6262 (109th): Special Agent Scott K. Carey Public Safety Officer Benefits Enhancement Act
- H.R. 6070 (109th): Shaken Baby Syndrome Prevention Act
- H.R. 5971 (109th): HIT for Small Business Health Care Providers Act of 2006
- H.R. 6002 (109th): Volunteer Firefighter/Emergency Medical Service Gas Price Relief Act of 2006
- H.R. 5823 (109th): Protecting Communities from Power Line Abuse Act
- H.R. 5685 (109th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5614 (109th): To amend title 14, United States Code, to vest in the Coast ...
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2006, Kelly missed 68 of 7,172 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: