Our unique analysis of the bills Brooks has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Brooks is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Brooks for more statistics.
Susan Brooks sits on the following committees:
Brooks sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Brooks’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5509: To name the Department of Veterans Affairs temporary lodging facility in Indianapolis, Indiana, ...
- H.R. 5097: STALL Act
- H.R. 4958: To direct the Secretary of Energy to review and update a report on ...
- H.Res. 647: Recognizing the Girl Scouts of the USA on the 100th anniversary of the ...
- H.R. 4641: To provide for the establishment of an inter-agency task force to review, modify, ...
- H.Res. 554: Supporting the goals and ideals of “Computer Science Education Week”.
- H.R. 3681: Improving Access to Emergency Psychiatric Care Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Sep 2016, Brooks missed 22 of 2,470 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: