Our unique analysis of the bills Davis has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Davis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Davis for more statistics.
Susan Davis sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training
Davis sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5641: Equity in Career and Technical Education Act of 2016
- H.R. 5061: Empowering Educators to Prevent Trafficking Act
- H.R. 3925: Recruiting and Retaining Effective School Leaders Act
- H.R. 3786: Student Loan Fair Prepayment Act
- H.Res. 456: Expressing support for designation of October 2015 as “National Principals Month”.
- H.R. 3469: For the relief of Beloved Jefeti.
- H.R. 2828: Equal Justice for Our Military Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Jul 2016, Davis missed 161 of 10,953 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 58 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: