Our unique analysis of the bills Molinari sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1998. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Molinari is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Molinari sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Crime and Law Enforcement (18%) Government Operations and Politics (16%) Law (14%) Health (12%) Labor and Employment (11%) Finance and Financial Sector (10%) Transportation and Public Works (10%) Economics and Public Finance (10%)
Some of Molinari’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2247 (105th): Amtrak Reform and Privatization Act of 1997
- H.R. 1939 (105th): Railroad Infrastructure Financing Improvement Act of 1997
- H.R. 1869 (105th): For the relief of the estate of Irwin Rutman.
- H.R. 1862 (105th): Irwin Rutman Retired Public Safety Officers Death Benefits Act
- H.R. 1609 (105th): ISTEA Reauthorization Act of 1997
- H.R. 1585 (105th): Stamp Out Breast Cancer Act
- H.R. 1499 (105th): Federal Railroad Administration Performance, Personnel, and Enforcement Act of 1997
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Mar 1990 to Jul 1997, Molinari missed 206 of 4,240 roll call votes, which is 4.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jul 1997. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills