Wild is the representative for Pennsylvania’s 7th congressional district (view map) and is a Democrat. She has served since Jan 3, 2019. Wild is next up for reelection in 2022 and serves until Jan 3, 2023.
She was previously the representative for Pennsylvania’s 15th congressional district as a Democrat from 2018 to 2018.
Read our 2020 Report Card for Wild.
Wild is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Wild has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 2017 to Jun 16, 2021. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Susan Wild sits on the following committees:
Wild sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wild’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3884: To suspend the provision of security assistance to the Philippines until the Government ...
- H.R. 3127: To provide grants to enable nonprofit disability organizations to develop training programs that ...
- H.R. 2440: Stay in Line To Vote Act
- H.R. 2354: EMS Counts Act
- H.R. 1865: Jenna Quinn Law
- H.R. 1666: WE CAN Act
- H.R. 1667: Dr. Lorna Breen Health Care Provider Protection Act
From Nov 2018 to Jun 2021, Wild missed 21 of 1,205 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: