Read our 2018 Report Card for Wild.
Wild is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Wild has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Apr 22, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Susan Wild sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and Labor
- House Committee on Ethics
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- Member, Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, Energy, and the Environment
Wild sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wild’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 325: To express the sense of the House of Representatives that all briefings held ...
- H.R. 2193: Students First Tax Deduction Act
- H.R. 1870: Family Health Care Affordability Act of 2019
- H.R. 1867: Middle Class Tax Deduction Act of 2019
- H.R. 1546: To amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to establish a minimum ...
- H.R. 421: Making continuing appropriations for the Coast Guard.
- H.R. 7400: Making continuing appropriations for the Coast Guard.
|Wild’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 2322: CURD Act
Dec 20, 2018. Failed 230/162.
H.R. 2: Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
Dec 12, 2018. Passed 369/47.
See the Congressional Research Service's 122-page summary of the bill. * * * H.R. 2 amends and extends major programs for income support, food and nutrition, land conservation, trade promotion, rural development, research, forestry, horticulture, and other miscellaneous programs administered by the Department of Agriculture ...
From Nov 2018 to Apr 2019, Wild missed 11 of 246 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is much worse than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: