Wild is the representative for Pennsylvania’s 7th congressional district (view map) and is a Democrat. She has served since Jan 3, 2019. Wild is next up for reelection in 2020 and serves until Jan 3, 2021 unless re-elected.
She was previously the representative for Pennsylvania’s 15th congressional district as a Democrat from 2018 to 2018.
Read our 2019 Report Card for Wild.
Wild is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Wild has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 23, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Susan Wild sits on the following committees:
Wild sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Wild’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8397: To designate the National Service Animals Monument to recognize the heroic deeds and ...
- H.R. 8396: To amend the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act to require training and ...
- H.R. 8313: To suspend the provision of security assistance to the Philippines until the Government ...
- H.R. 8162: 21st Century Community Learning Centers Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020
- H.R. 6797: CHIPPER Act
- H.R. 6313: Combating Hunger for Older Americans During Coronavirus Crisis Act of 2020
- H.Res. 806: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Congress should enact the ...
From Nov 2018 to Sep 2020, Wild missed 19 of 986 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: