Lee is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Lee has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Susie Lee sits on the following committees:
Lee sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Lee’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2721: Cyber Ready Workforce Act
- H.R. 2645: Newborn Care Improvement Act of 2019
- H.R. 2499: Hire Student Veterans Act
- H.R. 2315: Keep Our PACT Act
- H.R. 1924: Vet Center Childcare Parity Act
- H.R. 1619: Jobs, Not Waste Act of 2019
- H.R. 1198: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 404 ...
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Lee missed 2 of 367 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: